cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard logout plug that invalidates all nodes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wonder if there is a standard plug for a logout? Or is there any "fast" workaround?

Problem: Several views with several controllers. The logoutButton is on a special view. So i don't want to do a lot of datalinks.

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you want a logout functionality that will navigate away from Webdynpro app to another exit page. If that is the case you can use the exit plug in the WebDynpro Component Interface view.

Define a outbound plug in the Windows Interface view and define it as a exit plug. That should navigate away from your WD app.

But as per your question i dont think there is a standard logoff property. But check in the application properties if you have something for logoff. I think there is something but i dont remember. Will let u know if i come across it.

regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

the outbound-plug which is triggered by the "logout"-Button should directly go to the first view, which is the LOGIN-View.

So I am within the same applications, the context is not invalidated.

Again: The LOGOUT-Button is on a diffrenten embedded view and I can't affort 10 or more datalinks to this View, where the logout button is set.

Thanks a lot

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mario,

Check this

Different approaches are described there.

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

and how do I define a plug as an exit plug?

Thanks a lot!

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mario,

This plug should be outbound plug on Interface View (see <WindowName>InterfaceView in WD component tree). Select this plug for edit and set "Exit" check-box on.

VS

Answers (0)