cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry Details in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need a small information. I have created Sales order with reference to a inquiry in VA01. Now in VA02/03 where i can view the information about the linked inquiry for sales order.

regards,

rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN SAP SD whereever you go you will find dispay document flow in the intitial and the preceeding screenof the documents .

If you click that then you will be able to see the documents in preeciding as well as the subceeding documents .

When you select the document in the document flow then click display document you will see the same document in display mode.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto va02

enter your sales order number and click on the document flow

thanks,

krishna prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ,

you can see the related inquiry in the following path

goto sales order then goto header select the accounting tab and then check the refernce

the refernce contains the document which you have refered for creating the sales order

Regards

Aditya

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Unless you maintain copy controls between Inquiry and Order (VTAA) you cannot create an order with reference to an Inquiry. If you have maintained and could create the order, you can find the reference document in the Document Flow.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can see the inquiry information in doc. flow. If u are talking abt seeing that number in order then update the inquiry number in PO tab of sales order thro' user exit/code.

Thanks.

Pramod