Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndication failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using MDM 5.5 SP06.

I am trying to syndicate my master data to Port, its showing status in syndicator while processing " Syndication Failed".

I am alreay maintained remote system, Port, sydication map in Console. I am using custom repository.

What might be the problem. as per as my underdstand I maintain all properties like unchcek supress unchaged records , key fields. I maintained remote sytems in Map properties.

Could you have come across this issue please provide me solution.

May be I miss some checks .

Thanks in Advance.

Kiran.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your Syndication server installed and running?

if not then do it that is required to syndicate data to port.

BR,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Alok,

Thanks for your quick reply.

eventhogh I am trying syndicate with out port. means in destination properties instead of using port I am using XSD file & trying to syndicate to my desktop. its failing.

Thanks in advance.

Kiran.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

just try without unsupress changed records and if you are able to syndicate, i am asking because it may be a cause that your repository dont have any changed record and you are using unsupress changed record property. thats why syndicator not generating file.

Let me know.

BR,

Alok

Edited by: Alok Sharma on May 16, 2008 3:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I tried the all posibilities(check unsupress changed records). eventhough unsucessful.

Thanks a lot.

Kiran.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

I am asking not to check the "Suppressing Unchanged Records" and Suppress "Records Without Key" properties, and then try to export.

Please see this link for more information:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/6b/ffa1fcac1443f0a55475de670a31cf/content.htm

BR,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you still facing the same issue??

BR,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

I got the solution. The problem is not with syndication server.

The problem with qualified number range in Remote system. with out key its not syndicating.

I am really surprised about this syndicator behaviour. I tried supressed records with out key also. its not worked.

Just I manually create key & syndicated it working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Kiran, the link i have provided also talks about that. good you find the solution. The Supress witout key & unchaged records properties have adverse affect on syndication if not used properly. If you face any further issues regarding syndication, you can see Troubleshooting section in syndication reference guide.

BR,

Alok