cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inhouse Production Time field missed in MM01-->MRP2 Tab page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i was trying to create a Material in MM01, in MRP2 tab page, i couldn't find " Inhouse Production Time". What would be the reason and how to get that field in MRP2?

I already checked at T.Code:OMS9 and in --> FERT ---> in Selection Group 53 i found Inhouse Production Time field which is in Reuired entry. But still i couldn't found it in MRP2 Tab page. Please helpin this regard.

Advanced thanks,

KALA.V.S.SUBRAHMANYAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

please help me some one in this issue,

Advanced Thanks,

KALA.V.S.SUBRHAHMANYAM

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subrahmanyam,

Please check the field Procurement type in the MRP1 view have you maintaining or not.

In MRP1 view you can find two tabs one is Procurement second one is Scheduling please check under these tabs,

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on May 19, 2008 1:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

First of all thanks for your reply.

Actually Procurement type is there in MRP2. But i already checked it. Yesterday i changed the status into reuired entry again, saved it then logged off. Now that field occured automatically in MRP2 Tab in MMR.I couldn't find the exact reason. Even before i made the change, the entry is in Required entry status only.

Thanking you,

KALA.V.S.SUBRAHMANYAM

Edited by: KALA V S SUBRAHMANYAM on May 29, 2008 8:01 AM

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Subramanyam,

Check the which material type you are entering in the MM01 transaction , make sure that that is FERT.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali Mohan,

I am Using the Material Type FERT only. I checked the settings for FERT in OMS9. It is in Reuired entry there. Still i am unable to see that field in MM01--> MRP2 Tab.

Regards,

KALA.V.S.SUBRAMANYAM