cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NECE7.1 installation error ..kindly help us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frndz...

Yester day i was tried to install NWCE7.1 java trail version on my Laptop.

n am getting a error like this

+*MOS-01185 The subkey 'HKEYLOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler' does not exist on the 'localhost' host.*+_

after that again we got another error i.e.

An error occurred while processing service SAP NetWeaver CE Developer Edition > SAP NetWeaver CE Development System( Last error reported by the step :Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: in function parseBool(string) { try { return _parseBool(string); } catch (e) { ASSERT(arguments.callee, false, "can't convert " + string + " to truth value."); } } can't convert ture to truth value..). You may now

choose Retry to repeat the current step.

choose View Log to get more information about the error.

stop the task and continue with it later.

Log files are written to C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/CE71_DEV_ADA/INSTALL.

for this i created a MSLoopback Adapter with ip 10.10.0.10

n 1more IMP thing is that in my laptop when am giving IPCONFIG @ CMD itz showing that given ip(above)

but when am giiving ping 10.10.0.10..itz not pinging...

Actually i succesfully installed NWCE same version in my office on workgroup n domain also .. n am unable to understand whtz this error os..

could any1 help in this regard

Thanks in Advance

Rgards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am getting the same installation error has Satish and looking for media files around location of Label.ASC and Mid. xml. Can you please let me know what you did to get around this

Regards

Mushtaq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys...

Ya initialy i faced this problem after that , i formted my OS n i tried with new installation with the proper N/w settiings same we discussed above(if u have't ur N/W go for MS loopback).2nd we got succesded.

Is it possible for u(is ur personal PC) try to this.

Regards

Rajesh

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow the step.(for local machine )

1. Install the loopback adapter as given with server installation html file(start.htm).

2. Change the system Name (your local system) .

3. Restart the system .

4. In this path (C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc) write

<ms look back adress> <system name>

for me its 10.10.0.10 satish

5. again restart the system .

then start server installation.

Let me know.

Thanks

Satish

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello expert.

I am getting the same errrr for CE 7.1 SP03 I follow the step MS lookup Adepter then i try to install but later it asked for some media files like LABLE.ASC and MID.xml

what is this all about?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

As per my knowledge .. all these becaz of N/W erros,did u checked with PING with ur server....had u mentioned the HOST name with ur Ip @ host file @ drivers ...i won't thik so.

Let me now ur upadtes.

Regards

Rajesh

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

first thanks for quick reply

Ya i did those settring .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

ya, k than if u set those settings also.. ur gettiing the same error.could u update me the with ur error clearly ..

Regards

Rajesh