cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM workcenter with material specification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there ,

I am using the material spec for a material to inspect. Can anyone please suggest me that where can I maintain the QM workcenter for it as we are not using the inspection plan

Regards

Kaushik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

However, since you cannot predefine work centers in the material specification, but the inspection specifications are defined in the material specification, you must proceed as follows:

a)You create a material specification with master inspection characteristics.

b)You create a dummy inspection plan that only contains one operation with one work center.

c)In the inspection setup (Quality Management view of the material master), set the indicators Insp. with task list and Insp. with mat spec

Amol

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for your response

That option is always there but I was looking if something else can be done in SAP without using the secondary loophole ......

Regards

Kaushik

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for your response

That option is always there but I was looking if something else can be done in SAP without using the secondary loophole ......

Regards

Kaushik

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Amol kind of indicated, if you don't use inspection plans, you cannot use workcenters.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

And also if u still have to use workcenter then thats the only loophole(amol's comment) available .It is not a loophole but u can say it as a normal procedure.

Naik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there ,

Thanks a ton for helping me to understand .

Kaushik