cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic EMail for Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

we want that at the entrance of a service-desk-message an email message automatic sent to the appropriate support team.

The support team should be identified by the component of the message.

can please help me.

kind regards

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Note 691303 - Sending E-Mail from message after status change contains zip file (SIM can be extracted from there).

Cheera

Gajendra Kr. Khera

Direction Is More important Than Speed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a more recent tutor? I've reviewed the video but some of the action profiles that are listed in the application are not listed on my system. I'm not exactly sure which ones to use and from my guess work, it's not working correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 691303 - Sending E-Mail from message after status change

Gajendra Kr. Khera

Direction Is More important Than Speed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

but this is not the problem.

the claim is to automaticly send a email when a service desk message is created or when it reach the solman, e.g. when status is very high or when a critical component inidicated.

kind regard

dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For sending the mail whenever new ticket is created, you have to create an action and start condition should have condition suche that it will be executed at new status.

Or if you don't want to use the action, then you have to write your code in the BADi hat will send a mail to the required person.

You can use the BADI ORDER_SAVE, here you have to do the validations for the fields and send the mail to the required person.

reward if it helps.

regards,

mahantesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mahantesh

>>For sending the mail whenever new ticket is created, you have to create an action and start condition should have condition suche that it will be executed at new status.

this sounds good. do you have a document for me? maybe you can s end it to dkohlen AT web DOT de.

thank you

dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Drik,

For configuration first create the action using the tcode CRMC_ACTION_DEF. Define this action in the relevant acction profile that is being used for your implementation. Now you can schedule the action, i.e. to define the condition you go to tcode CRMC_ACTION_CONF. Put the start condition for new status.

I don't have documents about this configuration, You can get it from the functinal consultant available with you.

I can provide you the code that sends a mail using smartform output.

rewards if it helps.

regards,

mahantesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u please let me know how to change email address.

• when a ticket is created & assigned to a group a mail is sent, i need to change the email address.**

Please suggest.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you used coding for sending mail or used actions.

If you are using the actions, then you go to tcode BP and the enter the BP of the group, and here you can change the mail ID.

regards,

mahantesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Find attached SIM regarding same

Thanks and regards

Gajendra Kr. Khera

[Direction Is More Important Than Speed]

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you attached is NOT a sim file.

Please re-attach it. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm looking for something like this also.

I've setup the Responsible party and employee through transaction IB52 but there are no emails being generated.