cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

p--g--i

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

when i have doing Pgi during delivery system showing error that Delivery item is not or only partially packed

But i have already created picking material(it is showing C-complete).So how i can solve this PGI issue,please give me solution for this.

Thanks,

Rashmi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear rashmi,

Goto OVLP and select your delivery doc type , and goto details - warehouse control and packing -- packing control - i think have kept 'A' there , if packing is not there , then keep 'B' there , your problem will be solved.

please revert .

saravanan

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using warehouse management and use Transfer Order for picking, then check if Transfer Order confirmation is required (LT12).

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to VL02N, select the line item, you can see a packing button on top, click on that. The system will take you to another screen, it will ask whther to search for packing material, give YES, a list of packing materials will be shown (if you have ore than one), select your packing material, then pack. Now try to do the PGI.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the delivery qty and picking qty in the picking tab of the delivery.. if the picking qty is less than the delivery qty system will show the error... if you want to deliver the partial qty you need to change the delivery qty same as picking qty

Reward if helpful

Muthupandiyan