Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancellation of inspection lot triggered by QA07

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

system has triggered the inspection lot and transfered the material from quality to unrestricted as the batch got expired (recurring inspection) ,now we want to cancel the material document and consume with back date

is it possible

regards

thyagarajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i understand is that ur stock is in quality triggered by recurring inspection lot

Now as the batch got expierd u want to consume it in back date

In this u can caneel the document

Amol

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for your reply , see the material got triggered on today and moved to unrestricted stock today ,but i want to consume with back date ,but when is use MB1A it is saying deficit of stock.but the stock is available.

any other option for consuming in back date

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't no why the error is but i can tell u the path for by which

u can post this stock for which inspection lot is generated to quality . Then by usage decision u can post it whereever u want

Go to QA07

Ensert the material

Batch no & plant

Then activate indicator ' to inspection stock at lot creation '

Press execute

By this ur current inspection lot will have inspection lot stock

Amol

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If QA07 was triggered the lot, how did the material get moved to unrestricted? That program does not move material to unrestricted.

If you made the UD, and moved it, did you extend the expiration date? The inspection lot when processed only automatically updates the next inspection date, not the expiration date. You must manually extend the expiration date via the UD when you make the UD, or manually do it via MSC2n.

Craig

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Craig

i only moved the stock to unrestricted problem is i have posted the material against today date,due to some reasons of stock adjusting MM people is asking is there any provision to show the stock in previous period. for that iam trying to consume with back date but system is showing as Deficit

i hope you got the query

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I could understand from the conversation is;

You had a lot for recurring, due to next inspction date, you processed the lot, perfomed UD and stock posting. with current date (e.g. 19.05.2008)

But now you need to show some consumption for the batch stock in batck date, the date some where between lot creation date and Posting date, hence you need to re-perform the UD in batck date (e.g 17.05.2008, to show consumation on 18.05.2008)

Correct?

If yes then you need to cancel the UD, reverse the Stock Posting and then re-post the stock in correct date.

To do such so, you need to call the programme for UD reversal, by mannual execuation.

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

yes you are correct but the posting date is last month ie in eg 18.04.2008 i also checked in the OMSY back posting is allowed .

an you specify how the reversal of UD can be done in the case of recurring Inspection

regards

thyagarajan