cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resp SAP Srs

I have a probulem of changing tax for a perticular state in india. I m an SD guy working with a services providing company .What is the proper procedure as i have never worked on tax earlier.

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Taxes are determined during pricing – taxes are defined as a separate condition type and included in the pricing procedure

Tax determination in SD is dependent on the country of the delivering plant (departure country) and on the country of the ship-to party (destination country)

To determine the tax classification, the customer and material master are accessed with the departure country

The condition records are accessed with the departure country and the destination country

customizing in SD for taxes:

A condition type (V/06) must be defined for every tax category, such as VAT. This condition type must then be included in the pricing procedure and the relevant tax (V/08) should be taken into account

The tax is determined (V/07) in the standard system by means of the condition MWST and the access sequence MWST.

A condition type must be defined (V/06) for every tax type.

Condition records containing the relevant tax rate (VK1n) must be created for every tax condition.

Customizing in FI for taxes

Maintaining a tax code for a tax record in a country

For example, Germany 16% A1 with transaction FTXP

Maintaining a tax code for a tax record in a country

For example, Germany 16% A1 with transaction FTXP

Table T007A: Maintain with transaction FTXP (FI Customizing)

When a condition record is created in SD, a tax code is entered and checked (T007a, konp )

Account determination for tax is dependent on tax codes and is executed in FI

Tax codes have tax type attributes (output tax, input tax)

With transaction FS02, you can change the tax category of a G/L account and whether posting without tax is allowed.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

Please don't forget to give Reward Points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most of the tax configuration is done by FI consultants.

You can check transaction codes OB40 & FTXP.

Reward if helpful.

Regards

Ravi