Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Note 764176

drazen_lovrencic
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have problem in ID because I don't see Adapter engine while creating Communication chanell.

I found note 764176. I start implementation and come to point 5. In this step i should check if all XI components have in field Application system name of system.

In my case all components have appplication system EXCEPT Integration server.

When I go to the step 6 of Note... Create New association I can not find button 'New association' and I dont known how to go further,

After finishing first 5 steps of Note I have same error in ID. Also when I choose in ID Enviroment--> Cache Notification I get error

Unable to determine the name of the central Adapter Engine from the System Landscape Directory at this time. Notifications to the central Adapter Engine are therefore listed using the technical name of the Adapter Engine. This is usually structured as follows: af.<SAP System ID>.<Name of application server>

Please help me.

Thanks,

Drazen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check this thread

*****Reward points if found useful

drazen_lovrencic
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

No help.....

Now in SLD I have next:

Name /Type /Domain /Application system

1. Adapter Engine on x11.sap2king /XI Adapter Framework/ Domain sap2king /X11 on sap2king

2.Domain sap2king /XI Domain /Domain sap2king

3. Integration Directory on x11.sap2king /XI Integration Directory /Domain sap2king /X11 on sap2king

4. Integration Repository on x11.sap2king /XI Integration Repository /Domain sap2king /X11 on sap2king

5. Integration Server on sap2king /XI Integration Server /Domain sap2king /X11 on sap2king

6. RWB on x11.sap2king /XI Runtime Management Server /Domain /sap2king X11 on sap2king

I still have error in ID:

Unable to determine the name of the central Adapter Engine from the System Landscape Directory at this time. Notifications to the central Adapter Engine are therefore listed using the technical name of the Adapter Engine. This is usually structured as follows: af.<SAP System ID>.<Name of application server>

I refresh CPA cache, I stop and start SLD...

What is wrong?

Thanks,

Drazen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi check this link surely you will find solution

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/03/15/adapter-engine-cannot-be-found-in-integration-directory

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k

Answers (0)