cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

passing values from adobe forms to webdynpro context

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am facing a issue with passing values from adobe form to context..

Is there any standard procedure to do this..

can any pls help me in this...

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Refer the below blogs, you will get a fair idea about the same.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/9121%3Fpage%3Dlast%26x-order%3Ddate] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

[/people/shruti.rathour/blog/2008/02/07/uploading-sap-interactive-form-on-the-abap-webdynpro-view]

Plz reward if helpful.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mary,

I did the same mary but still i am not able to pass the values from table tocontext..

But i am am able to pass 2 or fields seperatley..

But my requirement needs to pass table values to context of webdynpro..

So please help me on this...

Thank you..

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Make sure the that 0:n or 1:n node that you are mapping within the Forms Context is not at the root of the context you exposed to the form. You should structure your context so that any "table" nodes appear as children of the root node exposed to the Adobe Forms context. Other than that, if you follow the process as documented, the binding should always happen automatically. If it isn't working and you are sure you have followed the development process correctly, consider opening a support ticket.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swathi,

Please find the process.. please check whether u are fll the same process.

) Create a webdynpro component, together with a window and a view.

2) Create a context node; then two context attributes (e.g. of type string) under it. (later, the contenxt node will be bound to adobe form interface)

3) Put to the view a new UI element of type InteractiveForm, and specify necessary attributes in property table:

displayType - activeX

enabled - checked

templateSource - (any name)

4) Click ENTER key or double-click the property templateSource, you will be prompted with creation of new adobe form: specify a name for adobe form interface and then click context button to associate it with context node, which was created in step #2.

5) In the layout designer for new adobe form, drag-and-drop two fields from Data View (menu Palettes->Data View) to the layout, then you will have two input fields. For simplicity, do not change anything.

6) In the layout designer for new adobe form, drag-and-drop a submit button to the layout. Also, do not do any change!

7) At the Properties tab for adobe form designer, specify 'S' for the field "Layouttyp".

😎 Return to webdynpro view, create two input fields and bind separately the TEXT property to two context attributes, which were created in step #2.

9) Activate all objects (incl. webdynpro & adobe form) and create a webdynpro application for the component.

Cheers,

Mary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mary,

I did the same mary but still i am not able to pass the values from table tocontext..

But i am am able to pass 2 or fields seperatley..

But my requirement needs to pass table values to context of webdynpro..

So please help me on this...

Thank you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swathi,

please go thru these videos and check whether you are following the same process.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/adobe?rid=/webcontent/uuid/24b9e126-0b01-0010-e098-f46384fad9f3 [original link is broken]

Cheers,

Mary