cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Null is displaying along with the price value in the shpooing cart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have transfered MDM data to SRM. All the data what i need is coming perfectly in SRM. But while displaying the list of items in the shopping cart for the price information field its diaplying as below

Price Information

33.36 null

46.34 null

....... etc.,

If you move mouse over particular record for price information field in the shopping cart its displaying like 33.36 null, USD.

In MDM the price field is correctly mapped to the qualifier of the qualifier table and in SRM also price value , currencies data everyhting coming correctly only.

But its in the shopping cart am not understanding why that null is displaying after the price value...

Can anyone please guide me where could be the problem?

Thanks & Regards

Sireesha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you once check with the structure of ur qualified table in console, might be it has more than one display field, and ur mapping only one field and other is having null values...

cheers,

Cherry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cherry,

Thank you for your reply.

I have checked the structure of qualified table. As v dont have values for purchasing info record ID i just did only the field mapping but not the value mapping. This field is display field in the price qualifed table.

I thoguht bcoz of this value is null in the MDM its displaying as null in the shopping cart. So i have assgned a value 1 in the DM for a particular record.But its not reflected in the shopping cart.still its displaying null.

Can i set display field to "No" or can i import it again by filling some values for purchasing info rec id column and check...

Which can i follow ?

Thanks & Regards

Sireesha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cherry,

I have changed the display field property to "No" for purchasing info rec ID but its not reflecting in shopping cart..

Still Null is displaying.

Any other idea?

Thanks & Regards

Sireesha.

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey once think, if you map the fields and dont map the values, you wont have the import icon enabled; I mean to say value mapping for the lookup fields is must once you map the lookup fields.. and other thing is there might be no problem with the display field, if there is only one... Can you do two things, one is just post in your qualified table stucture here along with the filed type, display field and qualifier.. and second is try to manually insert data usind Data Manager and see the results... hope the second will help u and i will check the first one,....

Cheers,

Cherry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cherry,

Am sorry. I didnt do the field mapping for purcg info rec id.

Here am giving the qualified table structure in the Import manager.

Field Mapping

Source Destination

Lower bound Lower bound(Price Information)

Purchase Org Purchase Org(Price Information)

Price Amount(Price Information)

Currency Currency(Price Information)

Price Information Price Information<Lower bound;Purchase Org>

Type Display Field

Lower bound(Price Information) Integer Y

Purchase Org(Price Information) Lookup[Flat] Y

Amount(Price Information) Currency Y

Currency(Price Information) Lookup[Flat] Y

By mistake i forgot to map the field Pur info rec Id. To which field in the destination it should get mapped.

Now i set display field property to "No". And the type is Text.

Regards

Sireesha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cherry,

Currency and price are qualifiers in my qualified table structure.

I am trying to map the field Purchasing Info Rec ID to the destination of the same field. But in the destination field pane Purchasing Info Rec ID is not listed in the Import manager.

Could you please tell me o which destination field it should get mapped?

Regards

Sireesha.

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Basically when you have more than one display field for the same lookuptable we need to create a compound field, From the structure which u provided above i can see you have 4 DP, so you initally map the 4 fields from source to into the destiontion.. and you will one filed with the table name and with in'<>' you will have all display and nonqualifier fieds, for that one field you have to create a compound field in the source side and then map it...

1) Map all in individuall fields and there values also. Leave the field which the same name as the qualified table and has all display fileds displayed in "<>"

2) Right click in the source and select create compound field, a field with the qualified lookup name is create and automatically mapped.

cheers,

Cherry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cherry,

Am sorry. I really confused on what u said.

I have already created a compound field for all the qualifiers.In my structure i have mapped currency and price. First i did the field mapping and then value mapping for these fields. By selecting these two fields i created a compound field by right clicking on the fields selected. after that i did the value mapping.

I noticed that only purchasing Info Record ID is not mapped in

the import manager.

Can u pls tell me to which destination field it shoud map?

Regards

Sireesha.