cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCS locked by user DDIC and dump while login to QUALITY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

Since yesterday whenever any user is trying to login to the quality server, the following error is coming

The current ABAP/4 program terminated due to

an internal error in the database interface.

An invalid request was made to the SAP database interface in a statement in which the table "DOKTL” was accessed.

But whenever we are going back (by pressing function key F3),we are able to loging.

What I have noticed is that all the cluster table showing DUPM while we are trying to view it through se 11(view table content).

While for DEVELOPMENT and PRODUCTION it is coming perfect

Today I have checked the support package level and found that they are same.But when I go to transaction SPAM I found that it is showing OCS locked by user DDIC with transaction SPAM.Also the status is in RED ciolour.

I tried to unlock it via 000 client but no lock entries are showing there.

What to do please suggest as even transaction STMS is showing DUMP.

Also I was not trying to upload any support package and levels are same for DEV QUA and PRO

PS: We are working on ECC6 SAP NETWEAVER

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Regarding the Table error you are getting, you already posted the dump, but have you analyzed SM21 log as suggested in Runtime Error. Please post details of SM21.

Second for OCS queue, are you logging into client 000 as DDIC ?

If yes, try to find in which client the queue is locked, try logging to all those clients as DDIC.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahaul,

Yes i logged on to client 000 with user DDIC but in sm12 no lock entry is present.

Secondly I am able to access various tcodes but while executing I am getting ABAP dump.

Thirdly whenever I am trying to view the content of that standard table it is showing dump.

What I observe is whatever transaction is involved with any cluster table is showing dump whenever executed.

If I run sm21 or sm04 it is showing proper.

Also for transparent tables like KNA1,VBAK,ets everything works fine.

Sorry for late reply and please suggest something.

Thanks nd Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SM12 list the locked tables. Here it shows OCS queue is locked. When you logon to client 000, execute transaction SPAM and look if any new patch is defined in OCS queue. If yes remove it from the queue.

Also after executing SM21, look for the error messages related to the dump you are getting. You will get more details there.

Regards

Rahul