SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHANGE MOVE OUT DATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any one help me in this regard"when i m trying to change move out date from 14.12.2007 to 1.11.2007on 10.5.2008 , the sytem saying error as Period 9 for the financial year 2007 already closed"

its very urgent ......

Regards

Ramesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your Posting Period was closed. You can open the posting period using OB52.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your Posting Period was closed. You can open the posting period using OB52.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi rajendar

Thank you for your quick reply...

I know that posting period was already closed..

without opening the posting periods any other option is there to change the move out date.( i tried thru reverse move out also..there also i got the same error)

regards

ramesh

0 Kudos

No way sir....as it is mandatory!!!

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi rajendhar,

already the financial year closed and statements are prpepared..

Now How can i open the Posting periods of previous year.

Regards

Ramesh

0 Kudos

ooops!!! sorry!!! do not see any other way.....can I know the business requirement of your change in the Move out date?....As you know that move date leads to final bill,,right? in that case you are trying to create final bill >Invoice>FICA document with a past date which is closed in FI/CO ...right? Not sure how can this be posted with past date..

However, if you are only trying to do this in Test client, I wud suggest to open the posting periods either thru OB52 or in debugging mode.

Not sure whether this helps????

Rgds

Rajendra

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The move-out itself is not connected to a posting period. I think the problem lies in the final bill and possible payment of that bill.

Have you tried reversing the final bill (and payment) before attempting a change of move-out date?

0 Kudos

Ramesh,

Try using maintaining values in FPG0

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra