cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPLYING PATCHES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Actually i am applying add-ons and in EA-FINSERV add on, everu thing is finishing with return code 4 which means warnig, and in log it is showing that when some objects are deleted in those cases it shows are warning, please let me know that can i ignore this or troubleshoot to resolve the issue and after that contine the patches.

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am also getting the same feeling, it is giving this return code 4 in " MAIN IMPORT" Phase, in the import log I am not getting the complete details, can I get the complete log of these imports?

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

You do not have to worry about it, as during Main Import phase, with the updated patches, New Object versions overwrite the original objects of the old patch during which it deletes the old objects and replace it with new one.

For this information it shows the warning, which nothing but the information for you that some thing has changed into the system.

Well you can find logs in /usr/sap/trans/log.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

As far as i know return code 4 is for System information and warnings

Warnings are generally not critical for the system.Check them if you are getting sequence of warnings which occur in rare cases.

Rakesh