cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO References

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I m having a pretty weird problem about JCO References.

I was using WD_MODELDATA_DEST as my reference and then changed it to WD_MODELDATA_DEST_CATERING but after deploying the DC and then i try to retrieve data, i get the following error:

Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: WD_MODELDATA_DEST - Model: class com.diagonal.sd.msmeal.model.SpecialMealModel. Please assure that you have configured the RFC connections and/or logical system name properly for this model!

The strange thing is that i have already changed the logical system name to WD_MODELDATA_DEST_CATERING but the error still shows the old one. Even after a full restart, there is no difference. So i got no clue what is wrong since this should be a pretty straighforward configuration.

FYI, the way i changed the logical system name is as follows:

Under webdynpro perspective, right click on the root of the DC project and select properties and under webdynpro refereces i selected JCO references. After i did that i rebuilt the project and deploy.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Check out this blog from Bertram Ganz. It may help you.

/people/bertram.ganz/blog/2006/01/27/web-dynpro-adaptive-rfc--how-to-change-logical-system-names-after-model-import

Regards,

Gopal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Thanks for pointing to this blog. Very helpful indeed.

Problem Solved.

Kind Regds,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

I have actually created and tested the new JCO connection prior to trying my application. So do u have any other clue as to the reason i m getting this error ?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Daniel