cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

full stop & comma error in amount

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts, still got the issue after checking the relevant info in forum, help SAP. Pls help solve asap. Many thx.

e.g., the correct amount should be 10,000.00 USD but the output shows 10.000,00 USD. The places of full stop & comma is exchanged wrongly. The error only occurs in output. The settings in SU3 is correct as well as the amount in order.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

If the SU3 settings are correct and it coming only in output means it may be because of BUG in the output program so you ask technical cosultant(ABAPer) to debug the output program then he may fix the issue.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cathy

Go to Tcode SU3. Under defaults tab u can find desimal notation u can change here. Once you changed here, you have to logout and relogin then only it will work.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

1. Check the SU3 settings of the user who is creating the output.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha, how to check it? Sorry.

Besides, I have tested to use the system pre-defined output RD03 & RD00 & found this error.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cathy,

Find out the user id of the person who creates the output and you have to see his parameters. (just ask him to log on in ur machine and then check his SU3 settings)

As it was earlier mentioned, it may also be a problem with the program linked to the output. So if SU3 is not convincing, you have to look into the program also.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi the experts, firstly many thx for your prompt response.

Further to my first post, the settings in SU3 is correct. As per Navaneetha & Murali mention, the issue has been thrown to ABAPer. Points have been rewarded to both of you.

Again, many thx for all the experts who have helped in this thread.