Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DUMP - PS - BAPI - BAPI_BUS2002_ACT_CREATE_MULTI

former_member633880
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to use the BAPI BAPI_BUS2002_ACT_CREATE_MULTI to create

an Activity in a Network (Transaction CN22).

I have a file, with the many Network numbers, each one with many activities to be created.

In the documentation of the BAPI, says that first I have to use the BAPI BAPI_PS_INITIALIZATION

than BAPI_BUS2002_ACT_CREATE_MULTI than BAPI_PS_PRECOMMIT and at last BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

Case I have an Error in BAPI_PS_PRECOMMIT I have to use the BAPI BAPI_TRANSACTION_ROLLBACK.

The problem is, when I have an Error in the creation of one Activity (the error returns at the return table of the BAPI_PS_PRECOMMIT )

, I use the BAPI_TRANSACTION_ROLLBACK(the return table return's empty ) and in the next processing when I use the BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT

(this time, no error returns in the BAPI_PS_PRECOMMIT) the program finish with the Dump MESSAGE_TYPE_X at the BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

If there is no Error in the BAPI_PS_PRECOMMIT, the BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT finish all right.

So, every time I have an Error in the BAPI_PS_PRECOMMIT, the next processing dump's in the BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Jonas Alves Guimarães

2 REPLIES 2

former_member633880
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Up!

former_member633880
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I couldn't solve the problem, so I Tried another way...

Now, I'm Using the BAPI BAPI_NETWORK_MAINTAIN. It work´s for what I need.

Thank´s Anyway!