cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Javamapping and CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I`ve been doing javamapping and I`m facing some troubles:

- Test of this javamapping is all right. No errors!

- sxmb_moni = ERROR = CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND (Technical Routing)

(no outbound binding found. No standard agreement found)

I have created again and again the receiver agreement. But didn't work.

Any tip? Any Trick?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is in Technical routing.

Check whether the receiver determination and interface determination objects are active in change lists tab. If they are not active, activate the objects.

Also check the if the receiver determination and interface determination objects are referenced to the same namespace or not. Sender and receiver interface objects should always refer to the same Namespace

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel Sagaya,

I think you are right. It is technical routing problem.

I have verified about the namespaces but all this ones are ok.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I don`t know why and neither what but there was some problem in XI instance. The Basis man did restart of instance and now it`s all right.

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to create a receiver agreement to output your target file.....then activate it......then on again sending source file, you will get your output target file....

if not pls have a look at the below links

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

thanks,

Madhu