cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grouping of ship to party for price deterination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

Scenario: Each Sold to party has different ship to party’s. the price is based on ship to party.

Ex : SP X SH Y SH Z

SP 1 SH 2 SH 3

now SH y& 3 are of one group and have same price and similarly for 2&Z

ie a group of ship to party’s have similar price.

question:Can these ship to party’s grouped and can price be maintained for these groups.

Please note that

1) Scenario is such that it will be huge price master maintenace if my pricing is based on ship to party alone and not by grouping and then maintaining the price.

2) Customer group , price group, price list flow only from sold to party and not from ship to party

Waiting for your valuable inputs

vasista

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear vasista

As I already suggested, if you maintain pricing for ship to party in VK11, it will work.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

As in ur earlier thread one of my friend has given u answer. as I will again explain u little bit.

u can define new customer grp for ship to parties then u can assign them while defining CMR for ship to parties for pricing u can define new table with fields like customer grp.

the same table u can use for access seq & u can assign access seq to ur pricing condition then on the basis of customer grp u can maintain cond record & the same will cme in ur sales doc, according to ur customer grp.

I hope this will solve ur problem. & reduce ur condition record also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

DearNitin

Thanks for your reply.

if what you are saying is to activate customer group in Ship to party and maintain customer groups for ship to party and during Sales order the customer group from ship to party is going to flow in Sales Order. then that doest work as i have already written Customer groups flow only from Sold to party

if you meant something else request you to detail

regards

vasista