cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance testing doubt with XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How is performance testign done inside XI?

We need to propose to the testing team the different methids of testing the interfaces that run through XI.

Is there some document available to explain the same?

Also any other method of testing for XI?

Thanks.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to do the performance test, then go to the Runtime workbench and do the performance test, here it displays the time also, how much time it takes to execute the particular msg at a particular time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thnaks for your replies,

I prepared a document to present the different testing scenarios based upon some iputs given.

Suitable points awarded.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How is performance testign done inside XI?

Performance testing can be done by passing certain number of the messages and you can get how fast those messages being processed in Integration Engine or BPE.

On RWB, you can get the reading from "Performance Monitoring"

We need to propose to the testing team the different methids of testing the interfaces that run through XI.

Unit test is done by developer.

End-to-Ent test: is functionality test of your interface, a basic message are triggered from your sending system, and final verification point should be on your receiving system.

Loading test: A test to stress application server to identify bottbleneck:

e.g. can my system process single message with size of 50 MB ?

if I sending 10000 messages within very short of time period, is my system is able to process them without error ?

UAT: User acceptance test: This test is conducted by business user, will execute all the business scenarios to see if your interface can handle without error.

Hope it helps

Liang

Former Member
0 Kudos

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0111fef-d311-2a10-c0b9-f33a49c1....

to add on....we can get the Sample data from the business users and test the system...

consider u are sending a single record in development system.....in realtime..it might go to 10000 records...will the system is going fine when there are 10000 records.....u need to check sizing aswell....

Make a mistake in mapping and see...if some error occurs.....if u have made some exceptions....

Former Member
0 Kudos

testers have lots of tools to test the system..such as QTP,etc.....

ask your testing people...they might be able to help you in this......