cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use a Secondary CE in actual Periodic Repostings cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need your help to figure out how to move on with this process. May you help me out?

I want to settle a CE group for a CC group to some WBS "dummy" with different percentage on the receiver tracing factor. Afterwards I would like to settle each WBS "dummy" to a specific WBS group basing on actual statistical key figures.

Said that, I tried to use KSU5 for the first step (sender CC group and CE groups; receiver WBS "dummy" with an assessment CE) and then I used KSW3 (sender WBS "dummy" and the assessment CE; receiver WBS created group) for the second step.

The system blocks us though because I can't use a Secondary CE as a sender. Is there a way to fix it?

Should I have to find a workaround?

It should be useful to run KSU5 for the second step as well, but the system doesn't let us use the WBS "dummy" as a sender. Is there a way to add the WBS field in the transaction? (maybe through customizing).

Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate it.

Enrico

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why assesment, use distribution (KSV2) instead.

In assesment, the movement is always using secondary and this is causing problem doing the 2nd step.

I would suggest, use distribution and then as 2nd step use KB11N for WBS to WBS reposting or KB15N for allocation.

Let's see others views on this.

To get wider attention/views, better would be to post such queries in FICO forum (ERP financials)

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you Sreenivas for your quick reply,

We need 2 steps:

1. Repost in percentage from VdC group to WBS "dummy"

2. Repost in statistical key figures from WBS "dummy" to WBS group

If we use KB11N/KB15N, we cannot use the statistical key figures for the 2nd step. Do you agree?

Thanks,

Enrico