cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Check Function module without Condition Editor SWB_PROCUREMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

If there are two receiver types (workflows) to be triggerred for the same event we normally go to Start Condition Editor SWB_PROCUREMENT. This normally sets SAP standard check function module SWB_CHECK_FB_START_COND_EVAL to read the condition in the editor and triggers the appropriate workflow.

However, the condition editor is not user friendly if the condition is complicated. In such a situation can we use a custom check function module to trigger these workflows? I have tried to generate the event manually from SAP GUI and it worked but when I try it from SRM web application it does not work. I have also found that the workflow does not get strated via normal event. Thus I am having problem when the workflow is getting created from SRM Portal.

Is there anyone who can tell me if there is a way out, or its not possible to use custom function module at all?

Thanks

Regards

Dip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

one more TXN SWETYPV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I think some of us are getting confused here. I am not looking at alternate transaction codes to go to the same screen. All what I am asking is, if we are in that screen, can we replace the sap standard check function module with custom function module. And can we do away with the condition editor for start conditions.

Thanks

Regards

Dip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha and Khan,

Can I have some inputs from you guys on this issue please?

Regards

Dip

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can. From Trx SWE2, you can .

Regards, IA