cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data archiving using Tcode SARA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm facing some issues with SAP tables.These are the tables(SXMSCLUR,SXMSCLUP,SXMSVERS,SXMSPMAST) which grows drastically day by day.Currently the size of these tables --> 4 GB .

Can somebody suggest how to go about with SARA transaction (Arhive administration)?

Looking forward for the reply.Thanks in advance.

Regds,

Shankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use t-code DB15 to find the archiving objects for these tables.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I have checked inside the SARA tcode with the object BC_XMB it doesn't include these two tables SXMSCLUR and SXMSCLUP.When I tried the above option "objects for table" in SARA,it says "no suitable archiving object exits for the table SXMSCLUR and SXMSCLUP.

Thanks for your help.I'll create ticket for the above mentioned issue.

Regards,

Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone give me the exact procedure for data archiving...or the path of the document for the same...

Thanks and regards,

Kuanl PAtel.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Please help me how to fix this issue for SXMSCLUR and SXMSCLUP.

Thanks,

Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

to be honest: I'm really no expert in XI and so I also don't have a XI installation at our site.

But after looking at the documentation mentioned in the post before (help.sap.com) it should be possible via SARA and object BC_XMB.

Regards

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I have doubt, do I need to implement the Note 761713? B'cos my system is currently with SAP WAS 6.40 SP14 and SAP XI3.0 SP 14.

I feel the note is pretty old...

Please advise..

Regds,

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

no you don't need to implement the note in your environment because the note is just valid for WAS 6.20 and XI 2.0.

Regards

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thanks a lot for your kind help!

Thnx,

Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should setup a reorgjob for deleting XI-Messages which deletes also rows in these tables. Have you already looked at SAP note 761713?

Regards

Juergen