cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not authorized to logon to the target system (error code 100)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have my CEN (solution manager) connected to my PRD (R/3 satellite system) and they both are configure for CCMS email alerts to be received from CEN. It's been working great so far. All of a sudden, we stopped receiving CCMS alerts through email. When I was troubleshooting, I found the trusted RFC is missing some kind of authorization even though we did not make any changes to the authorizations.

When I further analyzed I found two trusted RFC interfaces in PRD in sm59. One is SM_CENCLNT550_TRUSTED and the other one is TRUSTING_SYSTEM@CEN. The 'connection test' for both of them are working fine. The 'authorization test' for SM_CENCLNT550_TRUSTED is successful whereas it fails for TRUSTING_SYSTEM@CEN. It gives the error message "You are not authorized to logon to the target system (error code 100). When I did some research on this error code, I found only results for rc = 1|2|3 but, not for the error code 100.

What are the purposes of the above mentioned RFCs. If SM_CENCLNT550_TRUSTED work and the other doesn't work, should the CCMS alert emails still work or, does it need both of the RFCs to work for CCMS alert to function properly? Have you guys come across this error message before? Can someone help me get past this stage of the problem?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Please try following tips:

Check if the user you are using to connect to the target system

exists in the client that you want to connect to, and check also if it

contains at least the authorization object S_RFCACL it the

aforementioned client.

Note that when maintaining a role including S_RFCACL authorization

object, you should not use any generic values (like '*') for RFC_SYSID,

RFC_CLIENT and RFC_USER. This is because remote users who meet the

criteria regarding RFC_CLIENT and RFC_USER can call up the RFC modules

without hindrance using the user logged into the destination

S00_TRUSTED.

I hope this helps, kind regards,

Marta

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was caused by authorization issue. That was corrected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I'm

currently recieving the very sam issue . I suspected that i would be a auth issue

since there were no other changes in the environment.

is there a particular object that needs to be assigned

Please Give more clarity on the resolve of this issue

Kind Regards