cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Solution Manager to apply ERP enhancement pack components

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on ECC6 and currently have version 600 of some enhancement pack components. I would like to upgrade these to enhancement pack 3.

I have created a new maintenace solution containing the enhancement pack component but cannot assign any systems to it, with the result that solution manager doesn't return the list of software packages to download.

Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

we want to do exactly the same.

We have an ECC 6.0 System and put it into the ERP section of SolMan. According to note 1122966 it's not possible to apply Enhancement Packages to an ECC 6.0.

But there is no system selectable even when the system is assigned to ERP 6.0.

Can anybody please tell me that it's not working or how it works or when it will work?

Regards

Eckhardt

Former Member
0 Kudos

I temporarily changed a system to an ERP 2005 logical component, and using that path, was able to pull in Ehp information

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you added the ERP landscape to solution for which you are creating new maintenance optimization transaction....

To do that check this thread..

Please do come back if this reply doesnot answer you..

Award points if you find the answer helpful..

Edited by: Mrutyunjay Rao Dora on May 16, 2008 7:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Thanks for the suggestion, but when I click on the drop down for the development system i get a pop up stating

" No System for this production/main instance"

I get the same message for all the system drop downs.

I've tried manually adding the enhancement pack 3 to the DEV system thru the "Installed product versions" but then I get an inconsistency yellow flag.

Rick