cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deployment of XSS fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

during the deployment of XSS using JSPM, the SAPPCUI_GP component is deployed successfully, but the deployment of the component SAP_ESS fails with the following error:

"deployment of archive ...SAPESS11_0_20000512.SCA has been terminated. Aborted: software component SAP_ESS/sap.com/MAIN_ERP05VAL_C/...development component "tc/sl.ut.content.erp.xss/sap.com/MAIN_ERP05VAL_c..." aborted.

any ideas how to resolve this issue?

here is the log file

08/05/13 19:48:01 - Start updating EAR file...

08/05/13 19:48:01 - start-up mode is lazy

08/05/13 19:48:01 - EAR file updated successfully for 94ms.

08/05/13 19:48:01 - Start deploying ...

08/05/13 19:48:01 - EAR file uploaded to server for 32ms.

08/05/13 19:48:01 - ERROR: Not deployed. Deploy Service returned ERROR:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while deploying ear file ./temp/deploy/work/deploying/tc_sl.ut.content.erp.xss.ear.

Reason: None of the available containers recognized the components of application sap.com/tc~sl.ut.content.erp.xss; it is not possible to make deploy.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:570)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1555)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:320)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:198)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

For detailed information see the log file of the Deploy Service.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have faced the same problem and solved using the the SAP Note: 723909 ( Java VM settings 640/700)

Change the VM settings accordingly and try deploying the same.. I think this will solve your issue for sure..

If found helpful award points..

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether any of your file system is full, like :

1. /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in

2. /usr/sap/XXX/JCXX/SDM/program/temp

3 /SDM/program/log

Pls post the error for sdmclxxxxxxxxxxxxx.log & sdmlogxxxxxx.log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We were unable to deploy some of the patches using JSPM. We had deployed the failed patches using SDM. Then we deployed the the remaining patches using JSPM when we applied thesupport pack for Portal 7.0. Please try this. It would solve your problem.

Regards,

Bala.

former_member698570
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you checked for the correct versions (compatibility of your SP Version and the XSS Version as stated by Deepak Sharma )

you could try the following:

Unpack the SDA File that contains the SCA that causes the ERROR (it is just a ZIP Archive and you can unpack it using WinZIP or any other ZIP Program)

Try installing the SCAs one by one.

I had a similar error with XSS and installing the SCA directly worked!

Hope it helps

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Prerequisites: für Support Package 11 (SAPPCUIGP11_0.sca; SAPESS11_0.sca; SAPMSS11_0.sca; SAPASR11_0.sca; SAPPSS11_0.sca )

minimum EP 7.0: Support Package Stack 13

Patch 6 is required for SAP J2EE ENGINE CORE (Note 1124498)

If you have not yet imported SPS 13, the deployment of DC tc/sl.ut.content.erp.bp_erp results in an error.

Minimum Enterprise Back End: SAP ECC 6. 0 Support Package Stack 11

Please check Note 908569 - Information about ERP 2005 JAVA Support Packages

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have exactly the same symptom by now.

did you manage to solve this issue and how ?

Thx for your update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexandre, yes I have resolved the issue! You need to deploy (manually) the SAP_JTECHF.

SAP_JTECHF and SAP_TECHS must be on the same patch level; but the JSPM queue has a bug, and it deploys only SAP_JTECHS, but not SAP_JTECHF. So I deployed SAP_JTECHFmanually using SDM and it resolved my problem.

good luck.

Tiberiu