cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Calander in Shipping Point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can some one please tell me what would be the impact of changing the Factory Calander in Shipping Point.

My client is using one Factory Calander now, and i got a request to change the Factory Calander. But not sure the abt impact in changing the Factory Calander just like...

Thanks in advance

Cheers,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By assigning factory calendar to shipping point, the system determines the customer's workdays and public holidays. Furthermore, the requested delivery dates and confirmation dates in sales are determined and checked using the calendar.

To my knowledge, there would be no impact.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Anil

If you change the factory calender in shipping it will have impact on the date of delivery e.g. if according to new factory calender off day falls tomorrow and u try to make delivery tomorrow it will pick up the of day after tomorrow. As the selected calander year has week off on that day.

please be sure before u change the same..

Hope u will get the idea of impact on delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Factory calendar for shipping point will have an impact on pick, pack and all necessary delivery transaction through shipping point ...

The working days maintained in the factory calendar are the only days for the functionality of the activities like Picking, packing, goods issue and so on....

based on the factory calendar the above activities go on....

regards

bageerath