SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error by moving out a multiple installations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi cracks,

I’m quite new in the ISU biz and already meeting quite difficult problems :

We have a partner with multiple installations. This partner was moved out with the online transaction as usual and the invoice has been done.

All looked allright but as a new partner was to be moved in on the same installations, we saw that only one installation has been moved out, the other one is still linked with the partner.

We tried to move out the contract but had then the error-message EQ243 saying that move out has allready be done allthought the moving date is still blank

We couldn’t canceled the move out as we have an error-message EQ152 saying that the moving date doesn’t match the moving date from the first contract (31.12.9999)

So we are now in a deadlocker situation

Tks for solutions

Vic

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

what transaction are you using when you try to move-out the existing active contracts?

0 Kudos

I am using cic0

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try using the regular EC60 transaction.

The CIC might be forcing you to treat both installations at the time, which might cause the problem.

In EC60 you can manipulate single installations.

HTH!

former_member303766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use Transaction EC55E.

Regards

Mahavir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vincent,

It look like that 1st of all you have to solve your data incosistence on your system. Look for OSS notes, that describe your problem, you can use the error Messages Code+Number has search criteria.

You can't find anything relevant, create a OSS Message, ASAP and wait for a reply. Give the best detailed information to SAP when you send the message, in order to save time. After this issue is solve you can concentrate on doing the Move-out. Use EC55E, if you are using ISU 464 or above.

KR,

AAL!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thks for the answers, I have open an OSS-note, I waiting for an answer.