Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at install NSP - FSL-01001 Unable to check existence of account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I still need very urgent help.

I already posted this problem without success and saw that this problem also occured at other installations.

I installed the NSP system one time and uninstalled it again.

Now I tried to reinstall it again and allways get the error FSL-01001 Unable to check existence of account localhost\SAP_LocalAdmin.

Any hints or ideas.

It is a local installation, all admin rights are available. Same environment like at the first installation, which was OK.

Also the change of the system name did not help.

Any hints?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had the same Problem, installing a completely new system. The mistake i made, I didn't configured the Loopback adapter correctly and didn´t make an entry in the /etc/hosts file.

After correcting that, the installation worked without any problem

Regards

Helmut Wenzler

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Generally when it fails due to user rights, it could be due to access rights. Normally your setup creates users of the form "<SYSID>adm" "<SYSID>Service".

You should log off and then Login again using the SYSIDadm user and continue installation.

No matter what user rights you got for your profile, Setup doesn't allow those users to create profiles but for the ones created by itself.

Regards

Ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the User has been locked, better u login with that userid and password with your local computer , if its login you continue with installation with Admin id,

otherwise u release the lock for that user otherwise u delete and create new user and then try the installation.

Note: Award the points for valid answers

Regards

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume that you are running the installation on Windows OS.

The 2 issues that we need to resolve before we start installation are

1. Administrator Rights on the Machine (Local Administrator).

2. MMC Rights to add/modify local users on the machine.

In our organization we have policy setting which restrict developers create new users. Y

ou can check if you have similar issues. Right click on 'My Computer' and take 'Manage' option.

On the Manage Console go to 'Local users and Groups' check if you can create Users and

Groups and also assigning users to the Group created.

Ones these are through you are install on the Login with no hazzles.

Regards,

S.Divakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am installing it on my home PC with an XP Home Edition with all local rights.

Users can be created and I am a local administrator.

Any other hints?

Regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete your existing account (SAP_localadmin),

and create new user account(SAPServiceJ2E) with password never expired option and retry your installation.

This time your installation may success.

Award the points for valid answers

Thanks and regards

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

the account does not exist when I check my local accounts. Also the creation of the user did not help. Installation stopped with the same error.

Any other help?

Regards

Chris