cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created adapter module and deployed sucessfuly --> Getting FileName using Sender File Adapter.

I get error "Error: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Path to object does not exist at localebjs, the whole lookup name is localejbs/localebjs/GetFilenameBean.

i have put a search query and found many replying put JNDI-name as below

"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE ejb-j2ee-engine SYSTEM "ejb-j2ee-engine.dtd">

<ejb-j2ee-engine>

* <enterprise-beans>*

* <enterprise-bean>*

* <ejb-name>GetFilenameBean</ejb-name>*

* <server-component-ref>*

* <description>*

* </description>*

* <name>GetFilenameBean</name>*

* <type>interface</type>*

* <jndi-name>GetFilenameBean</jndi-name>*

* </server-component-ref>*

* <session-props/>*

* </enterprise-bean>*

* </enterprise-beans>*

</ejb-j2ee-engine>

I have done but still same error

Some doc says localejbs/JNDI-name , but in some i see localejbs/com.userFileSytem

I have deployed the application using the NWDS not anything specific from "Visual Studio" or SDM..can anyone help on this what"s going around me..

am not that much familiar with Ejbs.. kindly help me out.

Full points would be rewarded

Thxs

regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use JNDI-Name or localejbs/JNDI-name, that does not make any difference,

but you cannot use localebjs/JNDI-name

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I see many documentation and found saying each different steps.

1)Create EJB --> Bean type (Stateless Session Bean) ,take away check of "generate default interface" and in next window, take away check of "Remote"

2)Some says create JAVA not EJB , but in the preceeding coding i see ebj imports

after all these steps of any type i see my "Build EJB Archive" is not active to generate

What could be the reason please advice, it"s not moving because of this

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

follow this link it helps to you

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2007/07/26/troubleshooting-the-file-adapter-last-updated-on-02-july10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the ejb-j2ee-engine.xml.

Here you put the JNDI name. Use this name as module name without any extensions.

Check if the library ja files are inside the EAR. If this is the case, delete them before deploying

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/02706f11-0d01-0010-e5ae-ac2...

can you cross check if you have followed the approach of the development as depicted in this guide?

This pdf will guide u

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3bdc14e1-0901-0010-b5a9-a01e29d7...

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Sorry for asking, am not understanding.What u mean by delete .jar file.I see .jar file in the tree, u mean to say delete that before deployment ??

Well if that is fine , how shuld we give the name

is it should be localejbs/sap.com/JNDI name

if so from where this localejbs/sap.com comes from

Some say to deploy using visual admin ?? i deployed using NWDS ?/what is thw difference ?

if we deploy using visual admin..do we specify any path which we use later in adapter..

srini