cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multipa names on invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

we are implementing for a realestate client and we have scenario where i need your help.

there is single apartment which wil be sold to three different friends i.e they buy one single apartment collectivley, and is there a way that i will get names of all the three persons on the invoice .

please help.

friends its urgent

regards

balu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Balu,

The process may not be very simple and just lie in invoice. The whole ordering process has to be in place to have the names of all customers involved in this sale.

1. Create partner function called Sales Partners

2. Assign this to the the partner determination procedure of customer and sales order.

While creating sales order, you have to select all the customers who are collectively buying this apartment as Sales partners for that sale.

Now when you are invoicing, these partners will be available in invoice. YOu can ask your developer to include their names also in teh invoice output. He will enhance the program for the invoice output.

Hope this helps.

Pls reward if this helps you

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

`Hi

with help of abbper i think it can be fullfilled your requirements.

in smart form they will write the where all the parteners will come as well as output. t.code smartform.

everthing is possible in SAP. nothing is impossible.

write functional spec how the partners has to show in the invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

Ask your abaper to create smart form in that you can configure this case t –code SMARTFORM

Ahmed