Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany billing - Automatic invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need to provide below functionality.

In one organization there are 5 different company codes.

One company (1000) code sells products to other company code (2000), I want to achieve below process:

1. I have Purchase Order created in 2000 from 1000 (2000 buys products from 1000).

2. I have Sales Order created in 1000 for 2000 (1000 sells products to 2000).

3. Delivery Document is created in 1000.

4. 1000 creates sale invoice for 2000.

5. Purchase Invoice creates automatically in 2000 – due to invoice from point 4 and after doing some materials mappings (different product master data).

I need some help / tips / steps – how I can perform point 5. I prefer not create Zprogram, rather use EDI/IDOC.

Do you have any experience with this?

Thanks in advance,

Kari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The process you are following is not the intercompany sales process. TO my knowledge the steps are not correct.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont think you need to create Z - Programs, Just Use EDI / ALE. What you can do is from the sales invoice output trigger the EDI / ALE so that this output will update the invoice verification in MM.. Consult with your technical team on EDI / ALE ...

Regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

IMG > Sales & dist > Billing > Interco billing > Automatic posting to vendor acct

Review the help screens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for reply.

I simplify steps a little bit - but the point is clear - I have sale and purchase order - I need to create purchase invoice automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Ideas ?