cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR's to be published to R/3 only specific time period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

If suppose my forecast is planned for 6 months and if i run SNP heuristic,system will generate PR's for the whole 6 months and transferred to R/3.But my client's requirement is to restrict the publication to r/3 for only 3 months.Rest of the 3 months PR's should not go to R/3.Please suggest a solution for this?

regards

venkadesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set your System for 'Change Transfer' of Planned APO Results to not send Immediate Transfer of SNP PRs from APO to R/3 .. which instead of sending to R3 immediately generates 'Change Pointers'. I forget the transaction, but there is one to do this.

The Change Pointers can be sent to R3 via /sapapo/c5 Transaction (assuming /sapapo/cp1 setup is done) ... and on this you can control DATES (Creation TimeStamp is the timestamp of Length 15 - yyyymmddhhmmss format I think).

Hope this helps. Reward Points if it does.

Regards,

Ambrish Mathur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

I don't think we can control via /sapapo/c5.As it will be transferred automatically when we run the heuristics.Also i have to control for future dates.Current 3 months it has to go to r/3.After 3months it should be there in APO itself.

regards

venkadesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

You can try another method.

In SPRO APO >> Supply Chain Planning >>SNP >> Basic Settings >> Configure Transfer to OLTP System Set SNP - No Transfer.

Then use the /SAPAPO/RRP7 transaction (Mass Conversion/Transfer of Orders) to publish Only Procurement Orders based on Opening Period Offset.

You need to make sure the Purchase Reqs are having an appropriate Opening Date (based on PDT) and you are using a suitable Offset (horizon for which you want PReqs to be transferred to R/3).

Hope this helps.

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Your suggestions showed me some lights?But i am not able to publish any of the PR's from the list by using rrp7 transaction.But i was able to control the PR's by giving opening period offset in Display mode.But none of the PR's are going to R/3 when i select Tranfer/convert along with tranferrable orders radio button.Please suggest how to fix this problem?

Regards

venkadesh

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check if :

1. Distribution Definition for External Procurement Orders for the relevant plants has been made in SPRO > APO > Basic Settings > Maintain Distribution Definition.

2. Integration Model for the relevant location-product as well as PO&Preqs is activated