cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value dated credit memo field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

there is a paragraph following, please tell me what does it mean? what is "reconcile" and "concile"?

" If the Value dated credit memo field is set in the billing type, then the referenced billing document is

not reconciled if the baseline payment date for the originating billing document comes after the

billing date in the credit memo: then the field VALDT (value date) in the credit memo request is

filled with the baseline payment date from the originating billing document."

thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend ,,

you can use this when you are giving the goods to the customer which is based on some agreement .

eg. you will bill the customer @10% no matter what is the present trend in the market .

hence the bill will be calculated at 10% .

these condition totally depends upon companies need and you can configure them according to you need .

reward if it helps

regards

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend ,

the base line payement date is the date from which the payement terms are applied .

Hence if the baseline payement date falls after the billing date then this means that there is no relevence for those billing term hence they will not be used ( i.e. it will not be reconcilled )

otheriwse there payement terms would have been used from those which were there from the base line payement terms .

regards

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, but which scenario should I use this field ?