cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer information to RMPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I've implementing and integrating R/3, RMPS and SRM.

Does anybody know if a I could transfer some information from SRM to RMPS ?

I'd have to fill a template with some fields from SRM, in particularly from the bid

thanks in advance

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am reading your message, and I have to do something similar. I have to integrate SRM and RMS, I have to do a template to validate one purchase requisition, and them I have open a sap document (purchase order), and I don't know how I have to start, I read a lot about RMS but I don't know how to customize the system, or how to start to customize.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!!

Kind Regards

Beatriz.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Record Management is available in SRM Public Sector.

Are you talking about somthing like Document Builder tool ? For example, generate a PDF from Bid Invitation and store it in the Record Management ? Could you explain your business scenario ? What is the template ? Is it a Word document ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is my business scenario:

We have to integrate R/3, SPRM and SRM.

I use a classic scenario with a plan driven procurement.

So, to show all the process, the client must fill an expedient in SPRM where we link all the process.

So, my question is if we can transfer some fields filled in SRM to a template located in the expedient. This template is in word.

I've heard about document builder but in it's not spected to use this tool for my project.

Could you explain me something about document builder?

Is it easy to integrate in SPRM?

thanks in advance

Best Regards

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you looking for this kind of technical solution ?

Q: What kind of technology is available that MS Word calls a Function Module and gets data from SAP ?

A: Use Visual Basic Technology

Use .Net Technology

Use Duet Technology

Use Web Service Technology

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/06adbf03-0a01-0010-f386-d8e45561a3c4|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/06adbf03-0a01-0010-f386-d8e45561a3c4]

Regards,

Masa