cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOGIN FAILING(PROBLEM WITH ALL CLUSTER TABLE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

Since yesterday whenever any user is trying to login to the quality server,the following error is coming

The current ABAP/4 program terminated due to

an internal error in the database interface.

An invalid request was made to the SAP database interface in a statement in which the table "DOKTL " was accessed.

But whenever we are going back(by pressing function key F3),we are able to loging.

Now the most important thing I have noticed is that when I try to view the content of this table 'DOKTL' through se11,it is giving dump.

Also I have noticed that through se11(Data dictionary) that 'DOKTL' is a cluster table and for all cluster table like ('BSEG,BSEC,KONV) dump is coming wile viewing the content.

Any suggestion will be obliged.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Regard,

Ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh,

When you access a join view that is stored in the ABAP dictionary, it is possible that cluster management data is modified, which then leads to the error mentioned above in the next cluster access.

A restart of the work process reinitializes the cluster management so that the error does not occur (at first) again.

So I would say kindly restart the instance once it should resolve the issue.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure Vivek.

I will do that in the evening and let you know.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivakananda,

I restarted the server and guess the restarting the server rearranges the cluster table and now touch wood no dump is coming.

Only problem now is in in quality sever SAPM entry is in red and is giving that OCS locked by user DDIC in SPAM.

I have checked everything the logs,sm37 and everythning is fine.Even I didnt uploaded any support package then what can be the reason.In SPAM inside QUEUE it is showing SAPK-600V1NBPERP05.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashutosh

Edited by: ashutosh singh on May 17, 2008 3:05 PM

Answers (0)