cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue with route determination.We have maintained evrything in sap system for the route determination including transportation group in material,shipping conditions in customer master, departure zone ,destination zone and route determination has been configured.But still route is not coming automatically in sales order.Can any one of you help me to solve it A S AP. I will reward full points.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain V_TROAZ table with your respective data like transportation zone,country,transportation group etc etc. Don't forget to maintain propose route that you like to see in sales order.

Best Regards

Sanjay Dey

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

aram

had u mentioned route in ur customer master data

then only it will come in sales order automatically

go customer master record

and in general data

there is one filed called transportation

let me know if u have got it

Regards

Vinit

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

Please check in these areas,

-->Have you assigned your route with Shipping conditions and transportation group in the Route determination.

IMG>Logistic execution>Shipping>Basic functions in shipping>Routes>Route determination>Maintain route determination -->Select your country of dep -->Click on Route determination without weight group or with weight group.

-->Check Have you maintained country and trasportation zone for your shipping point or not.

IMG>Logistic execution>Shipping>Basic functions in shipping>Routes>Route determination>Maintain country and Transportation zone for Shipping point.

-->Finnally you check Transportation zone and shipping conditions are maintaining correctly in the customer master data.

Check transportation group in the material master.

-->Check the settings in step Define new route determination by delivery type.

IMG>Logistic execution>Shipping>Basic functions in shipping>Routes>Route determination>Define new route determination by delivery type.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained evry thing.But I dont know why it is not picking up.I have checked the table "TROAZ" and I cant find any entry ther.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aram,

Check whether you have maintained destination Zone in Customer Mater in General Data Section in Transportation Zone field.

Check whether you have maintained Departure Zone in IMG in

IMG - SALES AND DISTRIBUTION - BASIC FUNCTIONS - ROUTES - ROUTE DETERMINATION - MAINTAIN COUNTRY AND TRANSPORTATION ZONE FOR SHIPPING POINT.

In the above setting maintain only Departure Zone.

Revert back if you have any doubts.

Reward if helpful

Regards

PAVAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check setting as given below for route determination

1. Define Modes of Transport

Path: Spro—Logistics Execution—Transportation—Basic Transportation Function---Routes—Define Routes—Define Modes of Transport.

2 Define Shipping Types

Path: Under the Same Menu path---Define Shipping Types

Select New Entries and Assign the Shipping Type (e.g. Road or Train) and Assign Mode of Transport (Mdtr) and Assign Shipping type Procedure group.

3. Define Transportation Connection Point

Path: Under the Same Menu path--- Define Transportation Connection Point.

4. Define Routes and Stages.

Path: Under the Same Menu path--- Define Routes and Stages.

Select the New Entries and Enter the Details

Then Select the Routes stages and define

5. Maintain Stages for all Routes.

Path: Under the Same Menu path---Maintain Stages for all Routes.

6. ROUTE DETERMINATION

Define Transportation Zone

Path: Spro—Logistics Execution—Transportation—Basic Transportation Function---Routes—Route Determination—Define Transportation Zone.

7. Maintain County and Transportation Zone for Shipping Point.

Path: Under the Same Menu path--- Maintain County and Transportation Zone for Shipping Point.

Select the Shipping point and enter the Country and Transportation Zone

8. Define Transportation Groups.

Path: Under the Same Menu path---Define Transportation Groups

9. Maintain Route Determination

Path: Under the Same Menu path--Maintain Route Determination.

Go to Customer master data.

In Address of General data. Enter the Transportation Zone id. and save

I hope this will help you.

Regards

Vishal