cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in Adapter framework

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i am going to Runtime Workbench> Component Monitoring> Adapter Engine--> Adapter Monitoring.

I am not able to see my standard adapters.Instead I am able to see only JPR. I am not sure what this JPR is, May be it is Java Proxy runtime.And on clicking on JPR I am getting the following information.

Proxy Server java:comp/env/JPR4TS

com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.sbeans.JPRBean

<b>SLD access SLD host:port = cpafisr8.chvpk.chevrontexaco.net:50800

Error getting JPR configuration from SLD. Exception: No entity of class SAP_BusinessSystem for DVX.SystemHome.cpafist0 found

No access to get JPR configuration</b>

<b>Messaging System</b>

Connection name = JPR

Time out = 5000000 msec

IS URL = http://cpafisr8.chvpk.chevrontexaco.net:50800/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

IS client = 241

Logical locking

The Error it is showing is in SLD connection. Can anyone please help me on this.What can be the reason for such error?

Thanks,

Yomesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

for ur no adapters being displayed , im sure not all the BASIS components r imported...import SAPBASIS.tpz again even if imported....

hit refresh and then check out ....itllll work...

reg.

vishal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

follow the notes '809420' we have business system for Web AS ABAP for XI system (SLD) but we need to create another one with what ever name for Web AS Java. That is all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you very much for all your response. Actually i dont have the access rights to import the basis components. I have asked ny basis guys for doing it. as soon as I get the results I'll surely award you'll your points.

Thanks very much for help,

Regards,

Yomesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the reimport works?

i ahve the same problem here. and i am not sure if i can do the same ( I also do not have authorisze to reimport thtat stuff too).

I am suspecting it might be causing from i run it in the different domain name.

Mine the RWB > component monitoring > integration engine > proxy xxxxx also shows red in ping and self test. ( we do not use proxy here)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yomesh,

Open the url :

http://<hotsname>:<portno>/mdt/amtServlet

Replace the hostname and the portno. with your own hostname and portno. You will get all the adapters which were installed. Then open the specific adapter which you require to your choice.

---Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is red because of the sld access

SLD host:port = <HOST>.xxxxxxx.xxxxx.xxx:<portxxx>

Error getting JPR configuration from SLD. Exception: No entity of class SAP_BusinessSystem for <SID>.SystemHome.<HOST> found

No access to get JPR configuration

which is the same as what 'yomeshP S' has.

This is why i ask if his problem is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, at last i managed to find the solution.

follow the notes '809420' we have business system for Web AS ABAP for XI system (SLD) but we need to create another one with what ever name for Web AS Java. That is all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yomesh,

I faced the same problem previously. I did the following:

1. Re-import the XI_3.0_BASIS.tpz file in the directory d:\usr\sap\....\import

2. Go to tcode SLDAPICUST, check whether the entry is correct or not.

Hope this may help you.

Thanks,

Ravindra.