cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order xxxxxxxx: System error: block object Purch. order, key xxxxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using SRM4.0 EC scenario. Found some POs failed in replication to R/3. The error in RZ20 displays "Purchase order 6200xxxxxx: System error: block object Purch. order, key 62000 xxxxx". Have tried to push them using the FM " BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2" and the POs got successfully replicated to R/3. But the header status in SRM still showing as "Error in process". Request can somebody suggest in understanding the actual error and why the heaer status not getting shanged.

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Has CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 run for the cart in question?

That might update the status.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I ran those two reports manually ofcourse a batch job scheduled for them and running successfully.

Thanks / Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Is there still an error in the monitors / RZ20?

If there is and you delete it from there it might help.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the message it is showing in the PO Backend application errors when you login as administrator for the same client?

There it will say wht the error is if the PO is showing as error in process. Then try to rectify those errors and try to send again.

Normally if it is being transferred it says "Item in transfer process", then it becomes "Error in process". I dont understand how your PO got transferred successfully with the error in process state.

Best regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, PO transfered succesfully. but header status in SRM still shoing as Error inprocess. How can i get the status changed to correct one "ordered"

Thanks / Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

is the status of BP in SRM and corresponding vendor in ECC is OK?

BR

Dinesh