cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner functions of vendors not appearing in PO (EC scenario)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using SRM4.0 extended classic scenario, The vendor master in R/3 has been maintined with all the required partners like VN, PI, OP,GS. But when we create a PO in SRM and after its replication to R/3 in ME23n header data the PO doesnt not show other partner details. Its showing only the vendor 'VN'. But i could observe for some POs its dispalying both VN and PI.

Request somebody can clarify under what situations this can happen and what needs to be done so as to get the partner details in PO.

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. We have had an couple of issues that could be similar.

Look at notes 879361 & 904881, they fixed 1 of the problems on our SRM 4 issue.

If those do not help, another thing it could be is down to your country.

Are you implementing in India? I think SRM calls a different BAPI for India than most countries. Something to do with tax juristiction or something. If you ask SAP via a customer message they might be able to help you.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Does the vendor exist in the company code of the PO?

If it does not, partner function PI will not attach to the PO.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, vendor exist in same company code and Purch org too.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. If you create a PO manually in R/3 on the same vendors does it copy in all the partner functions?

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, if i try to create the PO manually im getting the partner functions in PO. But as you aware i cannot create the same documet type PO in systam as we use extended classic scenario. Hence i tested standard document type with same vendor.

Regards / Kiran