cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need your help in credit management , after making all configuration settings for credit management and to start activating credit management for the first time i would like to know where in pricing procedure we should mention "A".

And if start implementing credit management in middle or not from beginning and if you want to have the history a particular customer updated in LIS or if we want to know about his credit exposure.

What should be done.Kindly help me.

regards,

Sai Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the pricing procedure should be maintain the value 'A' for the price which should be relevant for the credit price in creditmanagmant.

If you set the value 'A' for the netvalue, the the netvalue is the relevant creditprice.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After all the basic settings for credit control, we should activate the credit check in pricing procedure.

Credit check will be done based on the net value and the tax. So, maintain value "A" in the subtotal field for the step where you calculate NETVALUE+TAX

"A" denotes carry over price to KOMP-CMPRE(Credit Price)

This means that the value in this field will be considered for credit check.

Goto V/08 and select the pricing procedure that you have maintained and then make the above setting.

This will work.

Reward points if helpful.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are on IDES, please observe the standard pricing procedure RVAA01. In description column look for the field Net Value(there will be 2 or 3 net value fields) and corresponding to that in the column Subtotal you observe for the value A. The value stored from this field in the sales document will be considered for the credit check.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru parasd ,

in the pricing procedure we mantain the value "A" int he subtotal field , the field is selected ofr which you want to go for credit maangement .

eg . if you want to check for net price should not exceed the credit limit then put A in the subtotal field in the front of net price .

regards

Aditya