cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold-to-party and Ship-to-party is disable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

In SD IMG I assigned debit memo sales docs type into sales area to sales documents type. Initial screen for VA01 it is okay. But showing in next screen sold-to-party and ship-to-party is disable. I can not select the customer.

Please help me.

Thanks & B.Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bishnu,

1. Are you creating Debit memo or Debit memo request in VA01. I hope you are creating debit memo request.

2. Do you have any of these order creation enabled through IDOCs.

3. Do you use screen variants or transaction variants.

If point2 is in process, then it is very much possible that SP/SH is always proposed from IDOC and not manually enterable.

Even if 2 is not in process, it can be enabled by some user exit to make those fields as uneditable.

This can be due to various reasons like

1. The DMR is to be created only with reference to an order and not without reference. If you create DMR with reference, these values come as automatically filled.

2. The creation of DMR has to be made possible only by some selected group of individuals and you may not the right person to create a DMR.

Please analyse the issue on all these fronts.You should be a ble to get the solution.

You can reward if this approach helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Maintain the partner determination for sales document header and item level.

regards

krishna

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is because, you have not maintained the partner determination procedure for the sales document header. The field SP and SH will be greyed out and you cannot input any values.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bishnu ,

when you are creating the debit memo the partners function are not asked because they are automatically bein copied from the previous documnets which you have created .

you can see the pattners functions in the header tab.

they are being automaticaally copied through the copy controls

Regards,

Aditya.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bishnu,

You issue is related partner determination so

-->Check the Partner dtermination procedure assignment to that document type which you are using.

-->Check the all steps of the prtner dtermination with respect to that procedure.

For Customer

For Sales documents header and item

For delivery documents

For billing documents header and item

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur document type in intial screen.

Thanks & Regards

Sasikanth.Ch