cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Senario: Order is creating,

entered SP and Material, pricing working based on condition record, its looks good.

Issue: 'In SO conditions PR00 condition type already determined price - $100, but still allows to enter manually PR00 and $200, now the net value become $300,

'i need a solution how to control PR00 contion type, it should not allow to enter once again'

is it possible by Config or any User exits?

thanks

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your question is still unanswered, mark the thread accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, still not answered

How would one restrict the repetition of the condition type?

Gopidas understood my ?, here i asking the same once again

thanks

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Satish,

Could you kindly clarify the following:-

Is the condition type under review to be solely evaluated based on a condition record value maintained, or is it be determined based on the data to be entered during order entry or is to be a combination of both i.e. may be determined based on a condition value which is to be treated as a proposal and may be overwritten during order entry?

Are you able to enter the same condition type twice in the document so that the value cumulates?

Could you kindly clarify.

Sorry for the cross examination!!!.

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, one more ....

But if we set as C - manually entry has priority, in that case how can you control,

thanks

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gopidas

I able to entry manually once again PR00, i want restrict this, this my ?,

regards

satish

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

Go to V/06 transaction then select PR00 condition type then go in to the details of that here you can find field Manual entries under Changes Which Can Be Made here you maintain "D" - Not possible to process manually.

Save the chsnges then try

I hope it will help you

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear satish

Ensure in V/07, for your PR00, you have selected "Exclusive" tab for all the tables flowing there. Also ensure that in VK11, you have maintained only for one combination, ie.either for Customer/Material or Material. By oversight, had you maintained in both the combinations, then system will allow you to enter twice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

May I understand the scenario is follows:-

1. The basic price (PR00) shall be entered manually and the condition type is defined accordingly.

2. The pricing procedure has a number of condition types, and this exceeds one page on the display screen.

3. The user works as follows: scrolls to the bottom of the display and adds a conditiontype with value.

4. The user may add the condition a second time.

The value in such cases cumulates, distorting the desired price.

How would one restrict the repetition of the condition type?

Have I understood the scenario correctly?

If so, how would the user behave if the condition type is readily displayed on the screen and only a value is to be entered, so that there is no need to add the condition type on the screen?

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear satish

Go to V/06, select PR00 and maintain "B" for the field Manual entries. Go to VK11, give PR00 and maintain price there and save.

Now create sale order for that material so that the price will be determined automatically into sale order and cannot be changed manually.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi laksmipathi

i am not taking about manual enter,

its allows we can enter PR00 condition type once again, i dont want to enter once, becasue system already determined PR00 based on contion record. how to control this

thanks

satish

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

You have to put either B or D in the Manual entries Column of the condition type in V/06 as already mentioned by Lakshmipathy. This will disable the entry of this c ondition type manually in the sales order.