cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output of billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My user requirement is that the output of the billing doc has to be triggered automatically for invoice list and for single invoice.

As the maintaining of condition recoirds are perfect but in the customer master, billing tab page there are two feilds

1. Invoicing dates

2.InvoicingListDates.

Can we maintain both feilds for printing of single invoice and for printing of invoice list.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

No need to maintain these fields to get a pintout. U have maintained output record that is enough to get printout.

Here I am explaining about following invoice dates.

1. Invoicing dates

2.InvoicingListDates.

Invoice list schedule (calendar identification) is used for

An invoice list is a list of invoices (single or collective) that you create for the customer either periodically or on predefined dates. The periods and dates are defined in the customer's factory calendar. Typically, the recipient of an invoice list takes on the responsibility for collecting payments from numerous individual customers and receives a factoring or del credere discount for the service.

Procedure

If you want to create invoice lists for the customer, you must enter an identifier for a predefined factory calendar.

Invoice dates (calendar identification)

Identifies the calendar that determines the schedule of billing dates for the customer.

Use

If, for example, a customer wants to consolidate the invoices you send out, you can predefine the billing schedule in a calendar in the system. During billing, the system automatically proposes the appropriate billing date from the calendar.

Procedure

The system proposes the billing schedule from the customer master record of the payer. You can change the value manually in the sales document.

Reward points if helpful..

Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sasikanth,

Thanks for your fastest reply. You have cleared one thing.

Now my user is not able to trigger the output for single invoice automatically, but for billing list invoices we dont have any problme. If we do manually for single invoice then it is happening.

Can you please also explain me what are all the checkings i have to see in the system for automatic triigering of the output and for printer , where this single invoice has to come from a particular printer.

Thanks

RajSuhas