cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Threads Screen:: Info is not visible on R.H.S ( For SAP Team )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

• For SAP Support Team who are looking after SAP XI Forum *******

I am not able to view the Right Hand Side of the threads on screen. If someone wrote a lengthy line then couple of words are missing on the right side & then it is continuing again in next line.

I am using IE 7 & checked forum on other machines too but same issue everywhere.

Can you pls. do the needful.

Thanks

- lalit -

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

Looks your pblm solved.

Reward points if its get completely solved.

Regards

VANI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Vani, I won't be able to give points to you as I created this thread as an INFO rather then Question.

Thanks

- Lalit -

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

There is a arrow in the left hand side.just click on that arrow so getting started screen will be out of the screen and the forums will occupy full space of the screen.Think so with your pblm get resolved.

Regards

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vani,

Even we did with that Left side Arrow also, some of the messages are comming with soo long text

It seems to be Some thing has changed form the website itself

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

No N.V this actually worked, in those long messages go to the end of thread & adjust the scroller to the right hand side & you will be able to see the whole message.

Thanks Vani.

- lalit -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam also facing the same Issue Lalit

It is very difficult to read the threads & replies

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I noticed that I am able to read this thread perfectly fine, I mean this is the only thread which has no cutting on R.H.S but rest of the threads got same issue.

If this is not the proper channel can someone suggest whom to contact in this regard.

- lalit -