cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

group step in workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

while using group step in workflow I am getting error. I have two process steps as separate threads which I want to combine using Group.Inside Group we have Notify step.

start -->Branch --> process1 & process2 >Group step (Notify step)>Stop

Error is Process1/2 step not connected properly. Not able to save the workflow. Why??

Also Notify step is not working properly. I have done the mail server setting in MDIS.ini and subject and Body for notify step has texts.Our requirement is to send a customized message to Users.How to do this?

Helpful answers will be rewarded

best regards-

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Make sure you have conncted properly branch step to process step.

If you are defining two processes you must add one validation in Validations property of Branch step.

Define for this validation what should be the process step & for [Default] option define another process step.

(You can't leave default option blank w/o any assignment)

Now about notify step, Plz tell me is the mail not at all triggering or is it triggering without any mail body?

If the mail is not triggering make sure you have made entry ini MDIS.ini file with Mail server=<server ip> w/o any SPACE between '=' & <server ip>.Also you have entered correct mail ID for that user in console.

Mail custopmization is limited in SAP MDM WF .

Have a look at a link provided below

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdmgds55/helpdata/en/43/e0615a82b40a2ee10000000a11466f/frameset.htm