cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI element regarding the Extend button (Action button)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to webdynpro java.I need to create a action button called Extend button.I am ving two fields like vendor number and company code.Requirement is that if i give vendor number i need to get the company code details relevant to that vendor number as soon as i click the extend button.I dont know how to proceed. Please help me out if any one knows abt this.

Its very urgent.

Regards,

Laxmi Soujanya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

Are you using RFC model or any other model.conform this first.

Regards,

Prasad k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here we r using MDM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for this first create a button Extend and make a action in Actions tab and in implementation tab write the code for that button.

and bind that action with button's onAction event in property box.

Regards

Trilochan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for this first create a button Extend and make a action in Actions tab and in implementation tab write the code for that button.

Regards

Trilochan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Regards

Trilochan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created action button extend etc. But in implementation part how to write the coding for the extend.I am new to the coding. I dont knw how to proceed further.Pls can you able to help me out in this issue.

Regards,

Laxmi Soujanya,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

If you are new to Webdynpro, then first go through the below link of "Web Dynpro Sample Applications and Tutorials":

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/28113de9-0601-0010-71a3-c8780... [original link is broken]

Hope this will help you...

Thanks

Sandy