Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frieght conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement like this regarding Frieght

Sales order is having 3 frieght cinditions like ZF23, ZF24 and ZF25.

ZF23 is entered in the sales order header level. ZF24 and ZF25 is having the condition records on percentage basis.

Once we entered the value for ZF23 this splits for the next two condition types based on the condition records.

Now please let us know. how this splitting will happen , where to maintain the setting.

This is very urgent do the needfull.If possible please provide the screen shots.

Thanks & Regards

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These header conditions are automatically distributed among the items based on

net value. The basis for distributing the header conditions can be changed in the

pricing procedure by selecting the appropriate routine, for example, weight and

volume, in the Alternative formula for Condition Base Value (AltCBV) field.

Spro - Sales and Dist - Basic funct - Pricing - Define condition types

Go to the freight condition

Mark the condition as header condition

Regards

Mahesh

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

You try with this options

1.In the pricing procedure you maintain the ZF23 step no in the FROM colomun of the condition types ZF24 and ZF25.

If not workes

2.Create new pricing Routine with the ABAPer help as per the logic which you mentioned in your thread assign that routine to the ZF24 and ZF25 condition types in the pricing procedure Requirement colomun.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check any customised Z-routine i.e., Alternative conditon base value or alternative calculation type is assigned to ZF23 condition type in the respective pricing procedure. if any routine is there try to expedidate the logic with the help of any abaper.

Regards,

kishore.